Garmin Express is an application that allows you to save various maps and preferred locations. For a successful installation of the updates, you have to follow the process mentioned below. Make sure you follow these steps one-by-one and carefully to avoid errors.
Garmin Express Update Procedure
- First of all, you should download and install the Garmin Express application on your device.
You can download the Garmin Express from the official website i.e “garmin.com/express”. Once you are done with the downloading, next you have to install the application by following the on-screen instructions.
- After the installation process, you are required to add your Sat Nav device to Garmin Express. Before adding make sure that you have registered your Garmin device.
- For adding your device, take the USB cable and connect one end of the cable to the computer and another end to the Garmin device.
- Now, you need to open the installed Garmin Express application.
- Further, tap on the “Add a Device” option. By doing so, it will begin the search for your Garmin device.
- After that, you should click on the “Add a Device” option besides your device name.
- Thereafter, sign in to your Garmin account by clicking the “Sign In” button and further using your linked email address and password. You can use the same email address and password that you have used for creating a Garmin Express account. Sign-in is required for syncing the data.
- On the other hand, for creating a new account, click on the “Create an Account” option and provide the relevant details.
- Next, you have to give a nickname to your Garmin device for making it easy to find your device.
Here, you can also choose your desired language.
- Once you are done, tap the “Next” button to continue with the Garmin update process.
- In the next screen, Garmin Express asks you to connect to a Wi-Fi network. A connection is required to upload data to Garmin Connect.
In order to connect to the network, you have to tap the “find Network” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Thereafter, click the “Next” tab to continue with the process.
- After this, go through the Privacy Statement document of Garmin. For accessing the document, click the “View Privacy Statement” option.
- Once you are done with reading the document, you have to agree to the terms and conditions of Garmin. For this, you should click on the “Yes” tab from the installation window.
- By doing so, the setup process will begin. Since this process might take a few minutes. Hence, wait patiently.
- In the next window, you will get all the available Garmin updates.
- Then, you should click the “Check For Updates” tab from the main screen of the Garmin Express application.
- Now, you have to click on the “Install/Install All” tab from the bottom of the page.
In case, if you are getting Install All option, this indicates that more than one Update is available. Click the “View Details” tab and then you can also install your desired update one-by-one.
- Further, read the terms and conditions carefully and click on the “Accept” tab.
- Then, you will get an instruction window. For successful completion of installing the updates, follow all the instructions mentioned. Now, you should click on the “Continue” tab.
- By doing so the updates start installing. This might take a few minutes, hence wait for its completion.
- After the successful completion of the Garmin Update, click the “Check For Updates” tab. This is to check if your maps got successfully updated or not.
Garmin Basecamp Garmin Express For Chromebook Garmin Express LinuxGarmin Express Not Working Garmin Express Support Garmin Nuvi 1270 Garmin Nuvi 265w UpdateGarmin Service CenterGarmin Software Free Dow