The Garmin Fenix 7 is a high-end smartwatch designed for outdoor enthusiasts and fitness enthusiasts. It is packed with features that make it one of the most versatile smartwatches on the market.
- The Fenix 7 has an impressive battery life of up to 14 days in smartwatch mode and up to 40 hours in GPS mode. This makes it perfect for extended outdoor adventures or extended workout sessions without having to constantly recharge the device.
- The watch is equipped with GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo satellite systems, providing accurate location tracking even in challenging environments. It also comes with topo and ski maps, which is helpful for outdoor activities like hiking and skiing.
- The Fenix 7 has a range of fitness and activity tracking features, including a heart rate monitor, step counting, and the ability to track specific activities like running, cycling, and swimming. It also has a built-in training load focus metric, which helps monitor the training load.
- The watch is also great in terms of customization, allowing to switch between different watch faces and to download different apps from the Connect IQ store to enhance its functionality
- The Fenix 7 is water-resistant up to 100 meters, making it suitable for swimming, diving, or other water sports.
- The Fenix 7 is quite bulky and heavy compared to other smartwatches, making it less comfortable for everyday wear.
- The watch’s price is on the higher side, making it less accessible for those on a budget.
- The watch’s display is not always-on, which can be an inconvenience during use.
- The watch’s Interface, while functional, can be a bit difficult to navigate and can take some time to get used to.
Overall, the Garmin Fenix 7 is a top-of-the-line smartwatch that offers a wide range of features and functions for outdoor enthusiasts and fitness enthusiasts. However, its high price and bulky size may not be suitable for everyone, and some users may find the interface a bit challenging to navigate. For those who are willing to invest in a high-quality smartwatch that can handle demanding outdoor activities, the Fenix 7 is definitely worth considering.